MTS Roller is a patented manual miconeedling device that is ideal for non-surgical and non-ablative treatment of various skin conditions such as aging (wrinkles, lax skin, uneven texture, enlarged pores), scarring (acne, surgical, burn), stretch marks, cellulite, hyperpigmentation, and hair loss. MR5 has a needle depth of .5mm and is for home care therapy.
MTS Roller is a durable and high-quality precision tool comprised of 200 Swedish, 32-gauge surgical grade stainless steel needles ranging from 200-2000um in needle length and 10-150um in tip diameter. The roller disc and handles are made from medical grade Lexan Polycarbonate Resin, and they are held in place by axels made from polished stainless steel.
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation
- Realignment of old collagen bundles
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin
- Enhances iontophoresis and sonophoresis treatments
- Low-cost/high results skin treatment