MTS Roller is a patented manual miconeedling device that is ideal for non-surgical and non-ablative treatment of various skin conditions such as aging (wrinkles, lax skin, uneven texture, enlarged pores), scarring (acne, surgical, burn), stretch marks, cellulite, hyperpigmentation, and hair loss. MR3 has a needle depth of .3mm and is for home care therapy. It is for use in facial firming, treating fine lines, pigmentation, alopecia, and improving skin tone and texture.
MTS Roller is a durable and high-quality precision tool comprised of 200 Swedish, 32-gauge surgical grade stainless steel needles ranging from 200-2000um in needle length and 10-150um in tip diameter. The roller disc and handles are made from medical grade Lexan Polycarbonate Resin and they are held in place by axels made from polished stainless steel.
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation
- Realignment of old collagen bundles
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin
- Enhances lontophoresis and sonophoresis treatments
- Low-cost/high results skin treatment